How to Configure your Hostinger's Webmail Account
Wondering How to Configure your Hostinger’s Webmail Account. Here is a step by step guide.
Step 1: An Email forwarder notifies your selected users every time an Email is sent to your custom E-mail with your domain directly, so everybody knows when to reply.
- In Hostinger’s panel (same as Hosting) go to the Email tab on the top of the page, select Email Forwarders from the left panel.
- Setup in Hosting an Email forwarder (as many as 100 with your plan) See the screenshot. (If you send me a list of Email users I can do this for you).
- In the Forward to email enter the Email of the staff that needs to see the inquiries sent to this Email.
The user receives a notification and they need to “confirm” that they accept it. Once they press Confirm, the Hostinger’s website appears, no need to purchase anything from there, just exit out.
Step 2: How to reply
There are two ways to send/receive from your info Email.
- Going directly to https://webmail.hostinger.com (this is the easiest and direct way)
- Your email (for example email@example.com)
- Password: The password initially sent to you
- Add this Email to your list of Gmail accounts
- If the user is using Gmail they can add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of Gmail inboxes, if they prefer, and reply under that Email.
Step 3: To add this new email to the Gmail account follow these steps:
- From your Gmail account (I tested using my Android phone), click the icon on the Upper right-hand corner, scroll down and press “Add Another Account.”
- The Setup Email appears >> Click “Other” type of account.
- Add your email address; email@example.com
What type of account is this? Personal (POP3)
- Enter your Email’s Password, the same you use to login to your Webmail, click next
- Change the “Server” to hostinger.com (just like that no need for www or http)
- Now change the SMTP Server to hostinger.com
- Leave the default settings (15 minutes refresh), click Next
- Enter your name the way you want it to be displayed on sent messages, click Next
- The email should be already configured
To test it send an Email from a different Email account to firstname.lastname@example.org, you should receive a notification, but please note that you may need to wait a few minutes, specially the first time.
To reply, click on the Upper right-hand corner icon, select email@example.com Inbox and send a reply from there
hostinger email setup
hostinger email setup iphone
hostinger imap settings
hostinger email setup android
hostinger smtp settings
hostinger email setup outlook
hostinger email setup gmail
hostinger webmail app