Nowadays, a website is so essential in today’s marketplace, that it can make or break a transaction when your customers search for you online. After 18 years of experience in the Web design and IT industry, I can’t wait to share with you the best practices to have a Website that “speaks your business” the right way.
You will learn step-by-step how to edit your WordPress website with the universal design and marketing rules in mind. If your company’s website is still under construction even better! attend this training so we will give you insider tips and shortcuts when creating it, and how to avoid critical errors during its deployment. We’ll talk about:
1) The pros and cons of having your website designed by a developer, a web designer or even you!
2) How to register your domain and where to host your site.
4) Payment platforms and the pros and cons of each one.
5) Providing Information: Explaining the ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of your business to both existing customers and potential customers.
6) Building/Expanding Your Brand Image: Having consumers associate your name with specific attributes/services/products.
7) How to edit content, add/remove and change pictures, place the elements of your image and text
8.) How to change the menus and add/delete/reposition links
9.) How to protect your website from unauthorized users and website backup techniques.
10.) How to Install Add-ins and update your website