Nowadays, a website is so essential in today’s marketplace, that it can make or break a transaction when your customers search for you online. As a Wix designer, I can’t wait to share with you the best practices to have a Website that “speaks your business” the right way.
You will learn step-by-step how to create and edit your Wix website with the universal design and marketing rules in mind. If your company’s website is still under construction you can still create a separate Wix website and then merge the domain.
Attend this training so we will give you insider tips and shortcuts when creating it, and how to avoid critical errors during its deployment. We’ll talk about:
1) How to create your website from scratch using Wix.
2) Providing Information: Explaining the ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of your business to both existing customers and potential customers.
3) How to plan the content of your website step-by-step and strategically including pictures. content and other elements.
4) How to edit content, add/remove and change pictures, place the elements of your image and text
5) How to change the menus and add/delete/reposition links
6) How to promote your site the right way
7)How to optimize your site for SEO